Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"Burn the witch" lol, I love Wylla!  xD

The russet female motioned toward the Northern cliffs, indicating that her pack resided on them. Nyx nose twitched at this information, distinctly recalling that Ingram had told her he'd come from that direction and there was nothing of note. Making a mental note to bring this to his attention and question his honesty on the matter, the golden Ostrega responded with a contemplative "hm."

The frosty hybrid who lingered in the background made a move then, sweeping forward with venom on her tongue and a wry, toothy sneer tugging at her lips. Nyx observed quietly, wondering if this female had elected herself to lead whatever band had decided to call the beach their home, then stepped aside with a furrowed brow as she moved in to attack.

Nyx veered to her left with a huff through her nostrils, no interest at all in getting involved with this sudden, violent outburst. She had initially hoped the young Drageda wolf would take the hint and get herself out of sight before anything like this broke out, but alas this was not the case. Figuring it was in her own best interest to play along and assume the role both Caiaphas and Wylla seemed to assume of her, the agouti she-wolf moved quickly around the tussling pair in attempt to block any chance of Rose's escape.

The darkest of the group spoke up then, authority in the sharp words directed at the interloper, and Nyx' fierce yellow eyes looked to her briefly. Was she in charge? Confused, the tawny wolfess continued to hover with hackles bristled to watch the drama unfold before her.
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM