Ocean's Breath Plateau On The Road Again!
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
When Engel began to sing, Narcisa was sucked into the sound. She listened intently, but his singing was interrupted by a sudden cough, which startled her. She blinked but still smiled at him. It's okay, She reassured him. It's a nice song. Having finished with the adult rabbit, she scooped the last kit that Engel allowed her to have and tore into it. Then, she asked thoughtfully, Do you have anywhere to stay?
Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He was glad to hear that, even put on a silly grin despite the cough. The grin fell at her questioh however. "I..." He sighed, shaking his head. "Lost my place" he said. It had been what, just less than a week since? The emotional wounds were still fresh upon his leave.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Since I believe Shale is bringing her to Morningside to try and get her in, I'm thinking she'll invite him to stay in her lil' home, but maybe they get separated somehow. o: Unless Engel denies, of course.

Narcisa frowned as Engel shook his head and appeared quite solemn. Well, I have room for one more, She offered with a small smile. It would be nice to have someone around for the company and to make surviving less of a struggle.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel would probably stay for like one night, then leave. But he also doesn't like intruding on others spaces

Engel smiled lightly. He would enjoy the company, but he also didn't want to intrude. "I..I am afraid I must decline...Besides, I've been going well on my own for now." Even though he really hadn't. Plus, he didn't want to end up trying anything with Narcisa, as he knew that somehow he would end up trying to flirt with her.
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ohh, this works too. :3c

When Engel smiled but kindly denied, Narcisa gave him a pained smile of her own. It was not from just her own pain, but the pain that he was surely going through, as well. Unable to know his internal struggle, she says, Well, the offer is always open. Her tail gave another series of light wags, grateful to at least have his presence for now. Then, her jaws began to part on their own in a yawn, betraying her fatigue. Sorry, I've been exhausted lately... She explained sheepishly.
English | Romanian
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel was ready to part ways, but as he saw how tired she must have been, he decided on another course of action. "How about I walk you back? Can't let a lady fall asleep halfway home, now can I?" That he was willing to do, and then after he would no doubt part ways with Narcisa. Perhaps he would even sing on the way over.

Fade here?
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ye! ♥

Narcisa nodded in response to his question, rising to her feet. She gave a light shake of her pelt before heading back towards the towering forest with Engel. While her body still felt weak and exhausted, she had hope that after a good rest, she would be feeling much better, thanks to him. Perhaps their paths would cross again. Regardless, she wouldn't forget the kindness of this stranger.
English | Romanian