Moonspear as dark as the fallen star
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Hope it's okay if I wrap this up! Trying to clean out older threads :) Last post for me, feel free to post once more or just archive!

His comment was an interesting one that she could agree with completely. Winter forced them into unique positions that they would not normally have given consent to be in, or so she had determined from her own experience. If it were not Winter, she and Rannoch may already have been on their way from Moonspear. They still owed the pack for what they had done for Rannoch, but she imagined it would've been easier to pay were the weather more friendly. She considered this for a moment, realizing for the first time that she didn't really know if this arrangement was permanent. Did Rannoch want to stay here and begin their family at Moonspear? Did she?

Liffey chuckled at his response. "Probably a smart idea," she said. She parted her lips to speak again, but stopped short as a call sounded over the wind. It was Rannoch's voice, calling for her, and what sort of wife would she be if she were to ignore it? "Sounds like I'm being summoned," she said, smiling, "Thanks for the wander, Dirge. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon? I promise never to call you Doug again." She gave him a grin and stuck around for his response only a moment before she set off in pursuit of her husband, eager to tell him aaaaaaaaaallll about the handsome man she'd spent the morning with.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as dark as the fallen star - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Liffey - January 12, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Dirge - January 17, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Liffey - January 20, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Dirge - January 22, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Liffey - January 27, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Dirge - February 04, 2018, 03:36 AM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Dirge - February 13, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Liffey - February 17, 2018, 10:58 AM