Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
There was a pull on her. Blondine didn't know where she was going or why she had to move; part of her hoped that this was the fault of her instincts, drawing her back home, but she knew that it was unlikely. She'd given up on finding her way back again, at least for the duration of winter. The day had been long and at one point, Blondine found herself to be parched from her travels. After drawing into a stream and having her fair drink, she looked around and found an oddly familiar frame not too far off.

Blondine decided to investigate. She began trotting down the bank, speeding up when she found it to be the wolfess who she had met at the mountainside not long ago. Told ya I'd be seein' you again, she whispered as she slowed down and took in the situation, Wish it wasn't like this, though. The last part was more so a muttering to herself, not meant to be heard otherwise. What happened?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Blondine - January 16, 2018, 06:31 AM