Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Pity and confusion began flooding onto Blondine's mind, though she tried her hardest to keep her outward composure. Don't strain yourself, she scolded in a cloudy whisper. She gave Indra a once over, noticing the mangled evidence of a fairly recent attack. She sucked in her teeth and silently cursed whoever was responsible for such an act, then remembered that beyond the body, there was a damaged mind sitting right in front of her. 

Blondine settled down onto the ground with her head on her paws and her eyes fixed on Indra's. I wanna help, she told her, What'd'ya need from me, huh? Anything, I swear it. In truth, she had been longing for an opportunity to care for someone other than herself again, though she hadn't expected her new patient to be a victim as docile as Indra. Blondine sighed and wondered just what had to have happened for someone to take a woman such as this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 10:29 PM