Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It had been a long day. Blondine laid back down on her belly and moved her eyes to Indra's, ignoring her wounds for a moment. She yawned and excused herself quietly, then started to speak, only to be interrupted by another wide yawn. My goodness, she laughed, I hope you don't think you're boring me, I don't know what's wrong!

Blondine gave another laugh and reached her paw to reach Indra's. I could try finding any burdock plants laying around, but it's the offseason so I don't know... The worst thing about herbs was that if you didn't harvest them in time, the winter would steal them away before you ever got the chance.

She bit at the inside of her cheek and thought hard about what might still be growing during this time of year. Chervil root, maybe. Might be able to find some. If it's dormant, well, I guess we can worry about quality later... Blondine continued speaking, though moreso as babble for her own ears. How much pain are you in?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Blondine - January 20, 2018, 09:23 PM