Ankyra Sound sound & color
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
You guys go ahead and skip over me for the next few rounds until Wylla makes a decision on Kaori. <3
Her dog. Younger years would have made him offended to such a remark, but the ashen brute simply grunted at her with an expression that lacked any modicum of amusement. Though she wasn't entirely wrong, perhaps that was the reason for his lack of enthusiasm. The smirk slid from his dark lips and he listened as Kaori explained how she knew Lycaon. Kierkegaard wondered if she would be suited to handle the rest of the exchange with Wylla on her own, or if she was bound to fumble against the leader of Grimnismal. He hung awkwardly in the background and only flicked his tail once when Wylla addressed him directly. She wanted to know what Kaori would be trained to do.

The ghost seemed irked, but he remained respectful to the leader of the coastal pack. “To live... without being taken advantage of. Figured she'd do well to learn from the most self-assured wolves I know,” he responded to her with a small shrug. It came off as nonchalant, as though it was an obvious reasoning. He did not know that Wylla felt at all threatened by the prospect of other females in her midst, and one so young and pretty. The woman did well to hide it, for the most part; or the ghost was too daft to catch on. Kierkegaard swung his head to nudge Kaori to speak to the Alpha and stepped back to let them converse.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
sound & color - by Kierkegaard - February 07, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: sound & color - by Wylla - February 08, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: sound & color - by Kaori - February 09, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: sound & color - by Kierkegaard - February 09, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: sound & color - by Wylla - February 13, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: sound & color - by Kaori - February 19, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: sound & color - by Kierkegaard - February 27, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: sound & color - by Wylla - March 04, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: sound & color - by Kaori - March 05, 2018, 12:52 AM