Bearclaw Valley mornië alantië
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
All Welcome 

still trying to find a format that i like posting in, excuse this. backdated for some time before she fucking runs away idk

she awoke.

the raven was drawn from her sleep by a churning in her gut, and when she stood it spread up her throat and spilled out of her mouth, coating her tongue and the ground in a bitter yellow substance.

it burned.  she tried to groan but her voice just rasped instead, and she coughed, bringing up another round of the vile liquid.

she was scared.  the only other times she had vomited were after her run-in with the bad plants, and when she had been so starved she had begun to hunger-puke.

but she hadn't eaten anything bad, and she was certainly not starved.  confused, she stood over her mess and begun to shiver.  what was happening to her?

3/3
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Phone post ;-;

She had not familiarised herself with many of the Bearclaw Valley wolves, but she was in no hurry. After all, she'd been alone for so long that it felt natural, normal to be on her own - the ghost often drifted past without a single word, simply content to mind her own business and work on foraging for herbs that were still alive during the winter.

When she came upon the girl, she did not quite know what to do at first. It took her a moment, drawn by the unpleasant sound of retching - quickly the dove observed the scene and took in what she could. By the time she'd arrived the puking had stopped, but Gwen could see the mess and could clearly see Reigi's trembling figure standing above it. She let out a gentle chuff to announce her presence before taking a small step closer - she wished to help, but knew not whether this wolfess would want her to approach further.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Hope y'all don't mind!

Blondine's steady whistling came to a halt as the sound of retching echoed nearby. Her brow furrowed as she tried placing the direction of the noise and the poor soul who'd made it. Finally content with her direction, Blondine set out, very disappointed to find Reigi and a blanched femme who she'd had yet to meet. 

Oh, doll, she cooed quietly, only going a step further than the stranger had, Sweetie? I'm gonna come closer. Though the words likely meant nothing to the girl, Blondine wanted the other to know her next move.
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
of course i don't mind!  help y'all get some tradeseseses

she felt like she had done something intrisically wrong, and as the two girls announced themselves her head remained low, her tail curled under her body.

she took two trembling steps backward, a dull whine spilling from her lips.  reigi was still nauseous, still scared, and she did not know what to do, or what was happening to her.

3/3