Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it pained ingram to be so stern, but it was for wylla and his family. plus, he had no interest in interacting with the business end of wylla's teeth, which he was certain to get if he came traipsing back home with a vagrant every time one showed at their borders. especially one as soft-featured as reef, who ingram knew immediately wylla would take a disliking to simply by principle of her attractive features.

on that matter, would chusi like it if he was nice to another girl? probably not. he stiffened, eyeing reef's prone form with a newly donned sense of austerity. her display was appropriate given her station and the acceptance she entreated, but if he said to wylla "b-but she exposed her belly!!" wylla would probably just accuse her of looking at her boobs (all eight of them).

"um." she had taken to his proposal surprisingly easily. if ingram was a little more deviant minded, he would have given her a very smarmy wink and thought of many terrible things -- but he was like sixteen, so, he wasn't there yet. oh! the mushrooms he had been collecting. he looked about them furtively. wylla would flay him alive if he let reef in to hunt with him.. it was tempting, but the girl would need to go somewhere else for her scavenger hunt. "stay here." he instructed, turning then and trotting off behind the trees. it was several minutes before he reappeared again, a single slender mushroom stalk clutched between his jaws. "these are the favored mushrooms of wylla.. the alpha. if you can collect as much of them as you can, and come back in a few days and howl for her she might let you in." she might bite you too, though ingram thought, but didn't mention.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM