Firefly Glen little lady of mine
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
wraen wasn't a part of this. she was, sure, but this anger was directed at rannoch, and truthfully, now terance was mad at her for intervening. everything she said... it was true-- maybe-- in a way. but terance was always too loyal to moonspear to care. gannet was not one of their own-- neither was titmouse, and though terance obviously felt a moral tug in the opposite direction, he trusted the cerberus to do what they felt was right, and he stood by their decisions. just like he would stand by wraen or rannoch or even liffey. did they not see that? did loyalty mean nothing to them?

terance stayed silent, avoiding wrean's accusing gaze(which just felt mean to terance, who didn't think he deserved such harsh words). suddenly, terance didn't feel like arguing anymore-- or being mad. he just felt like crying, or something, he was kind of tired of crying too. he was just tired. this was too much emotion for him all in one day. 

"you're right," came his reply, sad and empty. he meant it, but he was too overwhelmed to deal with a proper response just yet. "i'm not mad... just sad."

"okay," he said softly, stealing a glance wrean's way before looking at his friend, "we gotta start moving then." he started forward, hesitating but ultimately reaching out to nudge rannoch's shoulder. he was fine, he'd stop blaming rannoch for this tomorrow-- surely.

we can keep this going but with all that's happening timeline wise i figured we needed to wrap this up? and terance would never fight against wraen in a situation like this.
Messages In This Thread
little lady of mine - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 20, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 23, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 27, 2018, 07:39 AM