Northstar Vale You’re no good to me as a rumour, blank & timeless.
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
gonna go ahead and put a bow on this, thank you for being so prompt everyone! ❤ @Euron feel free to still hop in here, i'll leave it open for a few more days if needed!

the ringing sound of tindómë's howls fills him with pride, a warm, glowy sensation he's still not totally used to. his journey through tindómë's ranks -- hell, his journey before then -- all of it has led to this moment. it's corny but something about claiming the vale makes delight feel more like the pack is his than it has during his tenure as morwinyon thus far. he still... he wants mato to come back to him, he wants to share leadership with the prince, and should that time come he would step aside happily, not ambitious. until that time -- if it ever comes -- tindómë is his.

a quick head count confirms almost everyone has made it safely: anatha's absence sticks out. delight recounts, but no, the girl is still missing. alarmed (remembering the circumstances around her first absence) he keeps it together long enough to dismiss everyone for some much-deserved rest before asking queenie aside, "have you seen anatha?" 

regardless of the answer, delight isn't going to let her passively disappear again -- he'll just have to go looking for her.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You’re no good to me as a rumour, blank & timeless. - by Ariel - March 08, 2018, 11:11 AM