Sunspire Mountains you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

she doesn't look exactly thrilled to see him, though he guesses he can't blame her for that much. his brightened expression shifts back into it's usual countenance -- not sullen or unhappy by any means, he's still glad to see her, it's just a more measured glad now, especially when she confirms she lives with their neighbors. 

haha small world isnt it

"yes," delight says in answer to her question, glancing back towards tindómë. "after burke's passing i .. started to revisit the idea of relocating. and then the king elk died," he catches on a breath, still guilt-ridden over that, "and -- there just didn't seem to be anything else left for us there.

we just got in the other day -- i was going to come by to ... introduce us properly. our scout didn't report anyone else living near the vale during her scouting trip, so we weren't expecting to, uh, be so close to -- another pack."
delight is rambling a little bit, nervous about how she'll react to their being neighbors. on the one hand: he loves brienne and having her close again sounds wonderful, but if she's angry still -- she could, theoretically, put in a bad word against them with her new pack. (he doesn't think she would, exactly, but... still.) awkwardly he shuffles his weight between his paws for a moment before asking "so.. what pack are you with?"
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly - by Ariel - March 04, 2018, 09:46 PM