The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance hadn't meant to be insensitive-- he just wasn't all that fantastic at socializing all the time. but seabreeze didn't directly mention it so, thankfully, terance didn't have the time to feel guilty for bringing up a still open wound. he couldn't say the same-- not about wolves being nicer-- for though the cerberus made some very questionable decisions, terance held them amongst some of the more respected wolves in his book. but, he did clearly prefer rannoch and liffey-- for he followed them. and wraen was the nicest wolf he'd ever met. he voiced this opinion. "you should get to know my sister, wraen, i think you'd really get along," he told her with a small smile. wraen and seabreeze would pair nicely, he thought.

and then, almost suddenly, she got a brief burst of energy, jumping before him and offering that they get a move on! terance, struck suddenly with something far too familiar, was woozy for a few seconds as he took it in, and then gladly followed behind. 

"lead the way," he purled, his next few steps with a little skip-hop in them, and then he moved into a more comfortable, regal stride, nose twitching as he went.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Terance - March 04, 2018, 12:20 PM