The Sunspire so we share
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it was actually news to him that females weren't like...guaranteed to cycle. sunspire was mostly female and terance was truthfully expecting to have to lock them all up together in a cave for a month or whatever. he was glad she had cycled-- honestly. but he wouldn't voice all that mess to her... might've come off weird. 

he smirked, brow knitting as he feigned a 'how dare you' expression. "you've got just as many toes in as i do, ma'am, you're not completely innocent." after all, it was her who begged for sparring practice in the middle of her heat. terance had thought about it later on, once he was far enough away from her heat, and realized that that was actually a very good way to seduce him. he entirely thought that that was her intention... not that he minded. good for her. 

the raven-furred male snorted, a chuckle following. "i should probably tell you all about me, shouldn't i?" he said with a short roll of his shoulders to think, and then continued "terance redleaf-disarrino... after my mom, osprey redleaf-disarrino. my dad's name is dante, have two littermate, wraen and sarah. three little siblings back with my parents-- cassie, cori, and maia. they live down south somewhere, too far for a day trip. i think i'm related to half of redhawk caldera, i learned, but i also decided i hate them all. wraen doesn't though, so they might not actually be that bad." mmmm. that was a good mouthful of important information, he thought. what a family man terance was. it was only then, too, that terance realized he... actually? kind of did have a name preference, he shifted a bit. 

"i've never... uh, picked names? before. but, my sister and my mom and my grandmother are all named after birds. if we have a girl... do you think...?" he trailed off, but the question was probably apparent.
Messages In This Thread
so we share - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: so we share - by Seabreeze - March 21, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: so we share - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: so we share - by Seabreeze - March 21, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: so we share - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: so we share - by Seabreeze - March 22, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: so we share - by Terance - March 22, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: so we share - by Seabreeze - March 24, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: so we share - by Terance - March 26, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: so we share - by Seabreeze - March 26, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: so we share - by Terance - March 30, 2018, 10:00 PM