Barrow Fields lift me up, you take me higher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
O HAYYYYY

he wasn't exactly discreet as he pedaled through the meadow, careless of any onlooker that might have spotted him. for one, he was exceptionally sad still -- for two, well, he had never been a wolf of discretion and wasn't about to start now.

he paused on a grassy knoll and expanded his chest as if to throw back a howl -- instead, he puffed himself up with a flick of his tail and tossed his head, looking about him in the most sovereign of fashions. outside of grimnismal he could dictate whatever he wanted -- and TODAY -- he dictated he was gonna mosey right on over to that dark female that didn't remind him a bit of chusi.

nope. not even a bit.

as he got closer, it was obvious she was not at all like the wolf he had called his girlfriend. despite the shapeliness of this woman's features ingram would not have described her as soft; she seemed sharp, despite the smoothness of her muzzle or the round lapis of her gaze. he slowed to a halt, now unsure that it was wise to have approached her. "hi." he offered, a wave of his tail given in self-doubt.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:13 AM