Firefly Ravine we need to find out where robosnatch is keeping her time machine
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram cast furi a quick look, pausing when her quip hit his ears. his tail beat excitedly and he wriggled his haunches back and forth with a playful grin. "oh, what -- really?" his grin wide as beaming smile now, "you know, if you ever like, decide you're not into girls... not that i blame you because girls are where it's at, but... just sayin'...." he hiked a brow suggestively and then scampered off quickly, because he fully expected teeth in rebuke.

for a bit, he zigged and zagged around the area, criss-crossing from stone to tussock with his nose to the ground. finally, he caught scent that was fresh enough to track and excitedly followed it down the grassy knoll into a deposit of rough-hewn boulders. here the scent was strongest, and ingram pried between a few rocks with hungry excitement. one ledge had the distinct scent of marmot draped fresh across it and ingram clambered atop it, his gaze focused intently on a hole that was shielded by blades of winter-fern.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we need to find out where robosnatch is keeping her time machine - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:06 PM