Barrow Fields they guarded her from all her enemies
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram cared a lot about random women distracting him --- especially pretty ones -- so when his joke fell on its face like a molten vat of mercury upturned, he frowned. well, this one obviously didn't have his brilliant sense of humor.

ah well, we couldn't all be winners like ingram. some of us had to be lamers, like sirio. he shrugged off the lack of a laugh and canted his muzzle as he considered the male's question. oddly prying, but whatever -- ingram wasn't the type to hide secrets or question the motives of strangers (a shame really, because it was really stupid to trust random wolves on the internet). "i'm from grimnismal -- it's over there, by the cliffs." he pointed with his muzzle in the direction he had come from. "you? you know.. there's men too, if that's your calling instead. i assume it is, because you weren't very excited about me mentioning women..." he trailed off, watching the male slyly out of the corner of his eye.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
they guarded her from all her enemies - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 15, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 15, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 22, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Ingram Sr - April 25, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 01, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 06, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 14, 2018, 11:50 AM