Barrow Fields they guarded her from all her enemies
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
after being stared at for what seemed an interminable amount of time, ingram was second-guessing this male and his strange demeanor. something about sirio unsettled ingram in that moment, and it wasn't just because he allegedly didn't find women exciting.

he shifted a little, drawing up half-way to his full height. "trust like that isn't freely given." he quipped cheekily, his tail swaying behind him, possibly the only thing that suggested his answer came more out of self-defense than outright contumacious reluctance. besides, while he shared no love for the drageda wolves, he also didn't hate them -- furi and blixen were from there, and ingram didn't exactly dislike either despite how many times they touched his butt. he hated the idea of this somewhat offputting male interacting with either of them all because ingram had been too loose-lippy.

"i suppose you could find out for yourself though." ingram added in afterthought, more to soften the blow than anything. "anyway, i got babes to chase... not that... you're interested in those things. weird, but whatever. what'd you say your name was again?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
they guarded her from all her enemies - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 15, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 15, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - April 22, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 01, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 06, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: they guarded her from all her enemies - by Sirio - May 14, 2018, 11:50 AM