Heron Lake Plateau i'm headed DOWNTOWN
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan fell silent as his mom spoke. yeah but... for once, he maybe didn't have any solid arguments to use here. he understood, i guess... 

"well, i wouldn't try to hurt cinder or lil t," he assured his mother, even though finley probably doubted he ever would. it was just way too much effort, and even though tegan was always down to scheme... it held a lot of political weight and tegan didn't have time for that. "am i gonna be ungrounded soon?" he asked hopefully. there was a lot of the territory to explore but tegan could bet there were packs nearby!!! and he wanted to go check out the surrounding territories. and then he was quiet for a minute, cause he realized he kinda wanted to hear the full story so he could tell it later, it kinda sounded badass, but he wasn't sure if finley would tell him or not. adults always had this tendency to not wanna tell stories like that to him, for some reason? like he wasn't mature or something? whatever gave them that idea was beyond tegan.

but it was worth a shot... tegan added with a sweet, toothy grin, "can i hear the whole uncensored story please mom?" and then with added sweetness and quick little taps of his tail against the ground. "please please pleeeeeeaaassee?"
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 23, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 23, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 23, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - April 28, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - April 28, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - May 05, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - May 08, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Finley - May 11, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i'm headed DOWNTOWN - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 10:14 AM