The Sunspire cravings of an intense and odd variety
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
oh fuck, oh god damn. terance gave a soft, forced couch, averting his gaze from seabreeze entirely. "you're gonna make me cry, ocean eyes," he said with a small chuckle, gritting his teeth to stop himself from being overly emotional. did she mean all that? no one could lie that much-- or that in depth, right? not right to your face, anyway? terance doubted it, and the comments filled a bit of hope into his heart, which, ever since his conversation with wraen, had bleeding out anxiety and fear. but, besides all that mess, terance realized he really wanted to say something else.

but he couldn't say it, not after all they'd talked about before. not yet, not right now-- but he felt it. 

"i'd never leave you," he said instead, looking back to her. he held her gaze for a moment before pressing his nose to her cheek, then resting his head on her chest. "i'm stealing this patch of sun," he added, a small shift in mood from the previously dampened terance.
Messages In This Thread
cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - April 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Terance - May 08, 2018, 01:43 PM