Broken Boulder "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't hear him approach.

Later she would curse herself for it, and for not recognizing his voice. Discreetly, she wiped her face against her outstreched legs and turned towards him, some excuse on her lips.

And fell silent.

Vividly, Liri had once been haunted by him after...well, after. She had wandered Teekon, the memory of lavender eyes and a honey coat still in her mind's eye. 

She hadn't been in love with Horosk. Maybe in another life, another time there might have been something. But he had been there, and surpisingly, he made her feel safe. Whatever they might have been died with their children.

Seeing him now, was like seeing a ghost. 

"You're real." A strange statement for one who didn't know what she had been through. 

The apparition approaches on shaky legs, not all of them reliable. She forgets for a moment the coat of scars she wears, the limp, everything about her that would tell him that she has seen Hell. 

"H-How..? How can you be here? I... I didn't know. I wouldn't have come if I knew," the last is a whisper, sad and guilty. The last thing she wanted was to make his life hard.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 30, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 30, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 24, 2018, 06:11 AM