Falls of the Hinterlands NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton did not know what Tina was talking about. Milton looked at Tina and gave her a wolf frown. He was very concerned. He wanted to know what the word meant but he did not want to look stupid in front of Tina because she was so pretty and so smart and she was spending time with him and he really liked that she was doing that. Milton wanted to make her happy. If he fed her again then she might be happy. He didn’t know what made girls happy. He thought flowers would make a girl happy but he guessed not because she thought it was something called a euthanasia? “What’s a euthanasia?” He wanted her to tell him so he knew what he was doing or not doing.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
[Font=comic sans ms] there were a lot of words Milton didn't know. This annoyed Guillotina because she was tired of being Milton's teacher. They must not have much intelligent wolces where Milton was from. Guessing from looking at him there weren't many pretty wolves where he was from either.

Gilbertina frowned because she didn't know what euthanasia was. She wasn't about to lose face in front of Milford though. "Nevermind you wouldn't get it. Do you know where Amber Trail is? I'm supposed to meet someone there named Brigette." She hoped he would have answers but he probably didnt.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Tina didn’t tell Milton what a euthanasia was and it made him very sad because he didn’t want to seem stupid and she thought he was stupidi and ugly and he really just wanted her to like him because she was sooo pretty and he wanted a pretty friend like Tina. Milton frowned again and he stomped his foot a little bit because she said he wouldn’t understand.

“Bridgette? I know a Bridgette. Frigid Brigette. She’s a good friend. I’ll help you find Amber Trail because I really like you and we should stay together a little longer. I can get you more food.” He hoped that he could win her over with his hunting skills. He was so good at hunting and fighting. Milton was actually good at a lot of things but he didn’t like to brag because he didn’t want to make people feel like they were less than he was. He wanted everyone else to feel as special as he was. Milton was really good though at a lot of things.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

Guillotina was happy to hear that Milton knew Brigette. She had been looking for Brigette for a while. Her tail wagged and she forgot he was annoying like before. Now he was helpful so she smiled at him.  She liked him better as Helpin' Milton over Meltin' Milton.  

"do you? That is great. I lost her. Do you know where to find her?" guillotina hoped so,  she was tired of all this walking.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
They both knew Frigid Bridgette and that was so cool! Who else knew Bridgette?! Maybe there were lots of wolves who knew her because she was a really cool wolf and Milton missed her a whole lot. Milton looked at his new pretty white wolf friend and he shook his head to tell her that he did not know where he could find their Frigid friend. It was sad to say that he did not know. Milton did not like to not know things. He wanted to be helpful and to show Tina where she could find Bridgette because then they could all be friends together. That would have made him so happy! He wanted to be happy with Frigid Bridgette and Tina.

“Maybe she will find us! That would be cool because she knows both of us and if we stick together then she’ll find two people that she knows and that’s better than only finding one person that she knows.” Yeah man that would be great. If Bridgette could just show up where they already were, they wouldn’t even have to look for her she would just be there and they would be a big super happy group of super cool wolves.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Even Guillotina would admit it was cool he knew her friend. But where was she? Guillotina was tired of waiting. It was so like her to be late to everything! She probably had gotten lost in the Macca's parking lot. Macca's could be scary after dark. Especially when the acne-scarred cashier told the really fat lady in the sagging Honda Odyssey that they were out of Chicken McNuggets and that she should try the one down the road. Then things got really hairy in a not-good way. Like in the lift up your fork and find a hairball underneath your spaghetti kind of way.

Guillotina sighed. They wouldn't find her standing around. "Ok fine. That sounds alright as long as you get me food." She fluttered her eyelashes a bit to convince him it was time to get moving.

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton was so happy to get her food. He would have danced for her and sang for her too if she wanted him to because he really wanted Tina to be happy. She was really pretty and he felt like it had been a long time since he had seen someone so pretty so he wanted the pretty wolf to be his friend forever. She was so nice to him too even though she had been rude to him a couple of times she had really only been trying to help him and Milton really liked people who wanted to help him.

“Ok! Did you like the rabbit? Do you want another one? I can catch you something else because I’m a really good hunter.” He was like the best hunter around. Milton had been hunting since he was very young and he had learned from the best hunters where he came from but he didn’t talk about his past because there were dark secrets there and he didn’t want the monsters to get him again.  
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
[Font=comic sans ms] It was about time that Meltin Milton hunted because Guilltoina was impatient. She blinked at him. No she did not want rabbit. She was sick of rabbit, they were so stringy and the only good thing about a rabbit was they didn't kick you in the face when you bit them. Unlike deer, which Guillotina was also sick of.

"surprise me, but don't get me rabbit." Guillotina growled. Her ears pinned because she would be really mad if he got rabbit. She really couldn't stomach another rabbit. They gave her too much butt worms. /font]
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
WHAT?! SHE DIDN’t WANT AnOTEHRE RABBiT? But rabbits were so tasty and just so easy to catch and Milton didn’t know why she wouldn’t want another one because they were the best food around but she seemed to think that was a different opinion but he thought that she was so crazy to not want another rabbit because rabbits were really fucking good and he really just wanted her to shut up and accept the rabbit he wanted to bring her but since she didn’t want a rabbit then he was gonna have to find something BETTER THAN A RABBIT AND HE DIDN’T WANT TO DO THAT because it was too damn hard and he didn’t like hard things because they made him tired and even though Milton had a lot of energy he didn’t want to be tired right now because they had so much to do and he was so excited to see if they could find their friend Frigid Bridgette even though he hadn’t seen her for a really long time because she liked to be Frigid about things and it made him so sad and Milton really didn’t like being sad because being sad meant that he wasn’t happy but he really wanted to be happy all the time because being happy was the best thing he could possibly be and she really needed to understand that he was DEDICATED TO HIS HAPPINESS AND TO BEING THE BEST AT EVERYTHING and she could just stick a sock in it if she didn’t want his good juicy rabbit meats.

“Okay I’ll get you not a rabbit.” Milton ran off into the woods and tried to find something that wasn’t a rabbit even though he thought rabbits were just the best and he wanted to really just give Tina a rabbit and tell her she should love them. He found a turkey instead and he caught that for her but it had lots of feathers and it kinda stank a little and he didn’t think she would like it as much as a big juicy rabbit but he brought her the turkey and he dropped it at her pretty white manicured paws and he smiled. “Here is a turkey and not a rabbit.”
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina followed after Mouthy Milly. Maybe if she saw how he hunted one day when she ran out of men to do her bidding she would hunt. She hoped that day never came because she liked being a wellkept woman. She was pretty enough that she deserved to have a man always do what he was told. There wasn't any other use for a man anyway, if you asked Guillotina.

Milton caught a turkey and guillotina was pleased because she was sick of rabbits and turkeys didnt have worms usually.  She didn't mind all the feathers. She was careful not to get blood on her pretty fur and after she ate she put some feathers in her fur. She loked really good with feathers, it brought out her pretty mike and ike eyes. It was too bad Milton was brown because these brown feathers wouldn't look as good on him. They contrasted nicely wirh Guillotinas perfectly manicured fur.  She smiled to herself and walked over to a puddle to look at the feathers sticking out of her fur. It was a good look.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton did not know that he was so lucky to have a Tina as a friend because she was so pretty and smart and he was brown and not that smart but kinda smart enough to be good at only a few things. Like Milton was really good at hunting and catching things and he thought Tina really liked that so he would do it all the time for her because she was so cool and awesome eand he wanted her to love him.

Milton watched her put the feathers in her hair and he made an O: face at her because wow she was so pretty with those feathers. Milton took one feather and put it in his butt fur so he would look like a turkey butt and he thought that was funny. “You’re so pretty. Look I am a turkey butt!” He gobbled and he shook his booty.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

Guillotina looked up from the puddle. She looked great and she knew it. It really was a good look because the feathers were brown and black and she was white.. Milton waggled his booty in front of her. Guillotina might have liked it a bit but she didn't admit it or share her food with him. 

"You'r a turkey lip." Guillotina cackled. But then she too put a bunch of feathers in her booty and pranced around. It was fun to be silly sometimes. Too many people took themselves too seriously Guillotina found. A lot of people really needed to lighten up and have fun once in a while.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton liked being a turkey. He wondered what it would have been like to have been born as a turkey instead of a brown wolf. Wolves were really neat because they could hunt turkeys and eat them and use their feathers for fun stuff like dress-up. Milton really liked having fun. He thought that Tina was one of the best people to have fun with so far. She was so nice and so easy to talk to because she said everything that was on her mind and she didn’t care how it made other people feel. Milton thought that was pretty special because most people didn’t do that and he wanted to be more like her.

Tina called Milton a turkey lip and he laughed. Milton got some feathers in his mouth and looked at her with his wide hot hot pink eyes. He tried to make another gobble sound but he sucked a feather in his mouth and it poked the back of his throat and he started choking and spitting up feathers because it was poking him in the back of his mouth. Milton thought he was going to die because that was so painful and so sudden and he hadn’t been expecting it. Milton coughed the feather out and looked at Tina with a silly face.
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina was having fun. They paraded around and she wagged her bum a lot. It was nice to just be silly.  Guillotina liked that Milton could be silly and didn't always take things serious all the time. It was refreshing. 

Guillotina noticed her friends eyes were wide. She was concerned. He started coughing and guillotona stopped prancing around. She didn't know what to do but then thankfully Milton spat up a feather. This made Guillotina laugh. She laughed a lot and then fell on the floor laughing and rollling. It felt good to laugh like this.  Guillotina hadn't laughed like this in a long time and she rolled all over with loud laughter.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton spit up his feather and then his tongue just kinda hung out of his mouth like he was still feeling weird about it. The feather had been so dry. He thought it had sucked out all the moisture in his mouth and made it dry so he was not very happy with the feather. He shook his head and his ears flapped against his head and mad a funny sound. Milton wanted to get the feeling of feather out of his mouth again but no matter how many times he licked the inside of his mouth it did not go away.

Tina started to laugh and Milton looked at her with his wide hot hot pink eyes and he smiled because he liked it when Tina laughed. She had such a pretty laugh. Milton wagged his tassel and he watched as Tina fell over and laughed some more. She was laughing so hard that it made him laugh and he started to laugh harder and harder with her until he fell over too. He was just trying to be a turkey lip!
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

It was really nice to laugh with Milton. Guillotina enjoyed rolling around on the ground with Milton. It was a good feeling sharing a laugh with her buddy. She didn't care her feathers fell out. She didnt even care her fur got dirty... WAIT A MINUTE.

!!  

YES SHE DID.

Guillotina sat up. Leaves and twigs stuck to her fur. She gasped loudly and shrieked a little. Then she started to groom a lot, muttering "fuck fuck fuck fuck." between her breath. Guillotina really hated being dirty. It was the worst. 
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton watched when Tina seemed to catch on to what she was doing. She got scared because she didn’t want to be dirty. Milton’s hot hot pink eyes got really wide and he opened his mouth because he though that Tina was really upset with something. She was! She was scared because she had gotten dirty. Milton still thought she was really pretty so he didn’t mind but she cared a lot. Tina started to swear and Milton had never heard someone swear so much. He wanted to cover his ears because he didn’t like the swear words that he heard.

“Tina it’s okay! You’re still really really pretty. Don’t worry about your dirty fur.” Milton didn’t want her to feel like she needed to be extra pretty all the time. She was always pretty to Milton and he needed her to know that so she would stop swearing because it was hurting his ears and he didn’t know someone could swear that badly. Milton made a whining sound and he made his auds press to his head.