Broken Boulder now i'm feeling things, so be sure
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She's surprised when he turns his head to nuzzle her, pleasantly so. Her tail picks up a slow wag and she takes the opportunity to rub her face against his chest. Secretly, she's pleased that she will smell like him. 

It had been ridiculously hard to stay away from Kavik. When the time had come to part after their initial meeting, Liri had been too tongue-tied to ask when she would see him again. And so, she spent several very long days debating whether she should approach him. At night, she would search out the den beneath the Boulder that belonged to him. Always, she stopped before entering, poised as if to crawl in and curl up beside his large form. Her heart would pound and her limbs would tremble and she just couldn't. 

As much as she liked him, the frightened healer couldn't climb into the den of a male in the dark in the middle of the night. 

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you," Liri blurts, remembering her cowardice. "I meant to. I just thought maybe you might, I don't know," she looks away from him, unable to meet his gaze. "Maybe you wouldn't like me."

She scuffles a paw in the dirt, shyly. There's so many secrets locked in her head, behind her lips. She's not ready to tell anyone. She's been on her own, for the most part, since Aaron left. The small, scarred girl can't tell Kavik yet. 

She hasn't approached him, afraid if he sees her in full light, if he somehow finds out about her, he might not want her. 

Liri accepts the rabbit finally, having gotten the apology of her chest. She's learned to hunt small creatures but it's rare for her to get rabbit. In early spring she had learned how to sniff out rabbit burrows and consequently, baby rabbits. She eats her fill of the rabbit, which is admittedly little over half of it. 

Liri licks the blood from her chops, cleaning the liquid from her pale coat. "Thank you," she repeats, taking the chance to rub affectionately against him again. 

"You know the way to a girl's heart huh?" She jokes lightly, bumping him with her shoulder gently.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 08, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 08, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 09, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 07:45 PM