Dawnlark Plains Did it just fall apart
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Dawn by this time she knows Khali is her brother.

With Graydays passing and so many memories flooding back to her, Aliac was in a state of both shock and grief. In a way she thought of Grayday as the father she never had. He taught her that family isnt just by blood, it was by building relationships with friends. By now the she-wolf remembered her past and she felt numb as she wandered through the territory aimlessly.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she spotted Aliac, and hesitated before approaching. it seemed the girl had grown close to her brother, and thus it seemed only right to speak to her first, before it became common knowledge. she chuffed loudly, calling the girl to her side as she approached. she didn't know how quite to broach the topic, and remained silent beside her wordless summons - how are you seemed too simple, too empty when she knew very well the answer.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac heard a sound as a female came up beside her. She recognized her right away remembering her from when Aliac had first arrived. She knew she whas Graydays daughter and Aliac bowed jer head slightly. "I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you and Sunny are alright." She recalled not seeing him after they found out what happened.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she surveyed the woman as she spoke, choosing then to be blunt. "Sunny is gone. he challenged me, and will only return when he's able to control his grief." the words were hollow, but firm, and she realized then just how cold she may sound to the woman. she paused briefly in her step before continuing on, wishing she didn't have to, but extending this one courtesy to her brother. "he asked me to tell that he loved you, he was sorry, and he didn't belong here, not now."  this was one slight she could not, would not forget; to challenge her and leave them in the wake of her father's void was a new low for him.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac listened carefully to her words as the female spoke. He was gone. Before she had a chance to process all that was said the female continued on. 

'he asked me to tell you that he loved you

She repeated what Dawn said in her head. Aliac kept her composure for now as she let out a heavy sigh before speaking again. "T..thank you for letting me know." Was all that she could say.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she was silent as the woman took it in, feeling the need to say something else but not quite knowing what. "he's not banned from the pack; he needs time, I think. if you see him, let me know."  she did not know if Sunny would try to contact Aliac, she did not think it particularly unlikely. she worried for him still, even if he'd snapped, even if he'd challenged her and spat fire. it wasn't as if his behaviour was new; still, she wished she could rely on him, wished things had gone smoothly.

she waited a beat longer, before silence gave way to a soft goodbye and she took her leave, heart a little heavier in her chest, yet resolute.