Bearclaw Valley starting with a clean slate
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It was comparable to blashphemy, Laurel's accusation. To even suggest that Blondine was the slightest bit unaffected by the death of her brother was a crime against the spirit that she refused to tolerate. Ignoring Indra's lapse in posture and obvious concern, she straightened herself and tightened her gaze to communicate her distaste. She took a step back from the border so that her entire body was in neutral territory and rank or displays lost their meaning; regardless of whether Blondine was an alpha or a loner, Laurel had overstepped.

While Blondine was clearly in no condition to spark up fights with pack wolves, she knew that she had an image to protect; without that backbone, who was she? Now, while I do respect you, Laurel, Blondine began, tail twitching with agitation, I think we both ought to rethink how we go about this conversation. Then, finally turning to Indra to speak her reply in a much more level tone, I'm alright.

I'm not coming back to ruffle anyone's feathers. I came to explain myself, and whether you'd like to redeem me for the crime that you believe I've committed, I'm quite impartial. This business was clearly going to remain unresolved but it was also the last of Blondine's concerns. Whether Laurel was able to let her hurt go or not didn't matter; the only one who she'd come for was Indra, and seeing that she was healthy and alive was all that the Abernathy needed.
Messages In This Thread
starting with a clean slate - by Blondine - June 13, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Indra - June 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Laurel - June 14, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Blondine - June 14, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Indra - June 19, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Laurel - June 26, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Blondine - June 26, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Indra - June 29, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Laurel - July 04, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: starting with a clean slate - by Blondine - July 08, 2018, 05:45 AM