Blacktail Deer Plateau you wanna tell me that i meant nothing
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Having the other girls to consider is like a pack without any restrictions. They didn’t mark borders or answer to anyone and no one seems to complain. Ashe wakes up and sometimes all four are there, sometimes not—sometimes she simply spends the day with herself, or Varinril, be regardless she keeps tabs. Or tries to. If they’re working together as a group, they have to take care of one another, and though nothing binds them, they can create their own.

Mallaidh wanders off from the lake for a while, following the scent of their newest companion. She doesn’t know much about her because I haven’t replied to the other thread, but she stuck around with the rest of them. Her tail idly sways back and forth and her nose twitches when someone else is noted, mingled with her friend, and so her steps speed up and she comes upon Max and someone else. Her last encounter with a male hadn’t been pleasant but Varinril’s reaction had been strong and confusing. Naturally, her fur bristles, but their tones and stature doesn’t seem very aggressive so she eases into view with a skeptical eye on the stranger.

“She’s not a sitting duck,” she chides, licking her lips, ”I was just looking for a prey trail.” She glances to Max, right?, before back toward him.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Mallaidh - June 20, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - July 09, 2018, 04:42 PM