Blacktail Deer Plateau you wanna tell me that i meant nothing
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh does not let her eyes drift from the male, even when Max moves a little. Slowly, she closes the distance between her and her newest comrade. Her large form and thick fur easily dwarf the girl but she isn’t going to leave her alone with this stranger. Not after the situation with Varinril and the wolf that attacked her. She’d gotten rid of him, she can get rid of this brute too.

He is still polite, despite the weird feeling that settles into her chest. She offers Max a single glance as she considers the opportunity to have more bodies to hunt. But there are four of them and one stranger. Two of them could easily find something but how is that fair to the other two? Should she even bring them up? Extra numbers make them look better than two scraggly loners.

“Fine,” she says after a second of consideration, looking to her friend for confidence. “We’ll help. There's two more of us I can call,” she adds, more as a warning for any funny business the stranger had in mind.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 20, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Mallaidh - June 21, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - June 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: you wanna tell me that i meant nothing - by Max - July 09, 2018, 04:42 PM