Dragoncrest Cliffs Somewhere over the rainbow
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thuringwethil approved of the suggestion, adding a few more embellishments to it. Wildfire nodded, smiling softly at her mate even as the wheels whirred in the back of her mind. She was much less concerned about the other three—they were properly energetic, with plenty of potential—but she decided she would fully dedicate herself to making sure Bat and her brothers and sister were all reared to be proud Drakru. So much for cutting the cord!

As a matter of fact, she thought she might relinquish her rank near the top of the pack and settle into one less esteemed, to free herself up from any duty aside from raising their children right. But Wildfire didn't mention this just now. She purred a growl in reaction to the commander's kiss, then stole one of her own. They could discuss such matters later. Now, she wanted to return to the simple pleasure of her lover's company and lighter fare.

"I'll start planning the outing. I told Dalia I'd ask her along. Would that be all right?" Wildfire wondered, head tilting as her petite paws continued carrying her across the familiar breadth of Drageda, sure in spite of the darkness. It was home, after all. "Oh," she added in the very next breath, chestnut eyes crinkling at the corners and gleaming in the dim. "Have I told you lately that Ai hod yu in?"

I hope I got that translation right ("I love you")! Would you care to conclude this? <3 <3 <3
Messages In This Thread
Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - June 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - June 26, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - June 27, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 09, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 10, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 10, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 10, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 23, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 24, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - August 05, 2018, 10:41 AM