Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Late to the party. Feel free to skip!

Most of the talking was handled by Caiaphas, which Blondine actually preferred. She was much happier in the background as an onlooker, never really invested in what was happening before her. Many wolves came and went, each one clearly displaying their rank; it was a bad sign, all of this negotiating. If this pack planned to take in their wild band, then they would have surely done it by now, right?

There was one face that looked remarkably similar, but it was the scent that really sparked Blondine's memory. The first time she'd come to the Wilds, she'd met this band of wolves at their border (had they moved?) and been chased away with remarkable enthusiasm on their part. Never had she gotten the dark femme's name, and because it had been such a quick encounter, she hoped that it had slipped her mind.

Instead of offering an introduction with her skills and background, Blondine opted to stand down and remain in the shadow of Caiaphas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Blondine - June 28, 2018, 09:11 PM