Overture Downs You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig listened to the male as he told the story, short as it was, of finding Illidan. She was disappointed. He did not know much about the boy. All of the information he gave her she could have guessed herself. She huffed. It would have to be enough, for now. Perhaps she would question the boy herself. If his family was still alive, she did not need a couple of angry parents to find them and demand to know why this ragtag group had “kidnapped” their son.

Kavik moved on to talk about Liri, but he shared even less information about the woman than he had about Illidan. It was clear that he cared for her, and Grezig supposed that that was all that mattered. She had never known love, herself, and did not care about such matters much. What she did wonder, however, was whether their connection — Kavik’s and Liri’s — would last long enough to get their pack off the ground. Being a loner was difficult, and she was curious to see if they could withstand the hardships of being a tiny nomadic tribe and remaining lovers — or whatever they were. A break-up between them could spell disaster for whatever pack might come of this.

Grezig voiced none of these thoughts, for she did not wish to plant seeds of discontent anywhere. Besides, it was not her place.

They had walked in silence for some time once more before she finally asked another question. “What of… Elixir?” It was a strange name for an even stranger creature. “Personally, I would hesitate to allow a mutt into the pack, for I worry about her ability to keep up with full-blooded wolves. Then again, we have taken in a pup who slows us down every day, so what does a mutt matter?” She paused for a moment, reviewing what she had just said. “Do not misunderstand. I defer to Liri’s and your judgment on all matters. I am merely thinking aloud.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're spilling like an overflowing sink. - by RIP Grezig - June 29, 2018, 06:18 PM