Overture Downs You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
So Grezig’s concerns were appreciated and she was encouraged to speak her mind. That was good. It was a different leadership tactic than she was used to. Her parents had been at least a bit tyrannical in their rulership of her natal pack. Perhaps that was more because all of their members were their own children? Well. What mattered was that Grezig was not used to her opinion meaning much to those in charge. It swelled her with pride for a moment before she shot it down in her head and told herself to stop thinking stupid thoughts. It was a good move on Kavik’s part to take into consideration other pack members’ thoughts and feelings about a topic. It would mean, possibly, less internal strife later on down the road when they were an official pack.

She was glad to hear that Kavik shared her concerns about Elixir, but had to admit that he was right. “Yes,” she said. “I think all pack members, regardless of their parentage, should be given equal chances to prove themselves. Personally I do not understand the appeal of mating with a dog, but no one should be judged ahead of time for who their parents were.” Grezig could be quite even-handed when she wanted to be. On the other hand, she had prejudices just like everyone else. But… in a setting like this, where numbers mattered more than breed in terms of setting up a pack, she really didn’t care what you were as long as you were loyal to the cause.

“I like the idea of a hunt,” she said. “We will need the energy that a large kill would bring us for the journey ahead.” She paused, thinking of something, and then added, “Speaking of which, where are we going? Do you have an idea of where the pack will settle down?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're spilling like an overflowing sink. - by RIP Grezig - June 29, 2018, 07:25 PM