Blacktail Deer Plateau we must talk about our problems
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

under more auspicious circumstances, blix would wonder if this was heaven, as two more pretty girls show up, one after the other, all their attention on her. like, haha, what? but her head hurts way too much for her to be dead, and oh right, she's in the middle of looking for her ex. blushing under her fur, blix looks at her feet, embarassment writ clear across her face.

pretty girl number three identifies herself as a healer, and pretty girl number one already offered her poppy (she thinks her name was said at some point but missed it in the flurry of attention). flashing a grin at her that's more confident than she feels, blix says, "yeah, totally," and forces herself to her feet, wincing as she pulls her injured ankle against her chest. "thanks," blix adds, looking between all three of them, grateful for her weird stroke of luck even if it's a lot on top of everything else. "i, um, i lost my friend i was traveling with somewhere in the forest, i think -- i don't usually go this far from my pack, but we were looking for someone..." she's babbling a little, the stess of the situation activating her oversharing tendencies, "oh -- my name's blixen, by the way."
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - June 30, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 01, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 03, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 03, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 04, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 18, 2018, 02:18 PM