Blackfeather Woods i blew a bad man away, today
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the stone was gone, and with it the last of relmyna's patience.
yet it was in a stupor of exhaustion that she followed the trail left by the little melonii, muzzle meeting earth only a scant few times, for the nightcub was quite easily found. and it was not without some weary fondness that relmyna regarded her daughter's pointed and, thus far, lifelong obsession with the rock of tongues.
it came to pass that when the aspirant spied her errant spawn with ill-seized bauble, she did not bristle and draw forth to mete out some justice. rather, the turquoise of her eyes were firm, but otherwise relmyna settled some feet away from astara. if the child had such intrigue rooted in the existence of the tool, relmyna saw fit to teach her what she herself had gleaned from its churning surface.
it was not a second before the motherwolf spotted the glint of eyes in the underbrush; instinctively, her hackles bristled, but she did not see fit to rise. while the awareness of the stranger remained, it was unaccompanied by any such urge to rush away.
relmyna returned her attention to the darker cub. "mmm?" she inquired in one of the sounds she had discovered needed no tongue to exist, dark brow arching. what have you found?
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - July 31, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 08, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 08, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by RIP Cat - August 09, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 16, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Relmyna - August 26, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: i blew a bad man away, today - by Astara - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM