Dawnlark Plains come back down to my knees
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 
the rip across her rear haunch battled with the half-missing ear for title of worst injury acquired. her rear limb burned and throbbed, the herbs stuck their battling steadfast infection. it was deep and ugly, inflicted while she'd been prone. 

the huntress limped her way to a small glade she'd taken to favoring. there wasn't much else to do except imagine all the ways in which she'd like the hurt the pale male, and bear her pain with crushing boredom. she ought to learn, though previous lessons never seemed to stick. perhaps she ought to ask sunny, or the newest member, whenever it is that her wounds stitch themselves back together as all the other (albeit, smaller) ones have done.
10 Posts
Ooc —
He had met one leader but he had failed to meet the other. It is in a small glade that he finds her, tattered and torn like a wingless dove. Strong is the first word that comes to mind despite the obvious injuries of some sort of defeat. Perhaps the other got it worse?

Kuldip neared her slowly, respectful of personal space. An easy chuff escaped him to formally announce his presence. I hope you don't mind company? He would not stick around if she'd rather be alone.
[Image: warrior.gif]1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the male who splintered the crushing boredom with his mere presence was unfamiliar and yet most definitely a packmate. he reminded her at first, sharply, of the polar wolves. his starkly white pelt was as odd as theirs had been, yet he was not shaped as they had been. 

muzzle tilted upward, forelimbs stiffening a moment as if they sought to push her up to her haunches, and then relaxing. the gash across her haunch made sitting near impossible without near-nauseating pain as the wound stretched and tore. "no,"  she offered simply, regarding him with usual hawkish intensity.  "it would be preferred, actually." far better company was he than the heaviness settled somewhere in his chest.

the woman shifted, pushing herself onto her haunches with a slight tightening of her jaw as she allowed her right haunch to jut out awkwardly.  "I'm dawn. you must have met my - comrade, aditya, already."  the word mate was still reflexive, and while her use of it was fading, her almost-slip was proof enough that it had not faded from its attachment to the sentinel, yet.

they spoke for a time, until the male ultimately found reason to leave. content for now, she returned to her den.