Blackbeak Bluff i am methuselah of the tribulation
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

under erzulie's gaze she cannot tell if the honey-spun woman is only indulging her, and whether or not she likes it. nervously she licks her lips. "he was -- kind of weird," blixen admits honestly, then pauses -- oh maybe that's offensive. "uh i mean, like, harmless enough, but he winked at me." surely the sea-wolf will agree with her, that is a weird gesture to make when you're going for interpack diplomacy.

she's more than happy to depart the topic of engel and his affectations, though erzulie's words make her shiver for a reason she can't name. "drageda," she answers immediately, "it's named drageda. why'd you decide to come up this far?" maybe she's a scout like engel -- or maybe she just likes to explore like furi, an impulse blixen  has never understood, try as she might. to the outside view maybe the shilkru's world seems small, contained as it is within the borders of the cliff, but to blix it is enormous in its entirety, the weight of her cultural history and drageda's legacy more than enough for her to keep her paws busy.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 09, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 11, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 11, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 12, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 15, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 20, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 20, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 25, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 28, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 30, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - September 03, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - September 08, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - September 14, 2018, 09:16 AM