Blacktail Deer Plateau Hello old friend, great to see you again
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She had been exploring, searching this land to see whatever it held. The stream that ran through the heart of the plateau had not offered much by the way of fish, she assumed they'd been hunted, but there were some aquatic plants that would require further inspection on her part.

What had happened at the Vale stuck with her, leading her to immerse herself into seeing their pack thrive here. When the call came, Liri straightened, abandoning her investigation of the territory. 

She padded off in the direction of the howl, drawing herself up tall so as not to limp and appear weak when she reached the borders. She moved to Kavik's side steadily, glancing over the stranger who looked vaguely like Grezig. 

The healer thought she recognized a similarity between the two and glanced at Grezig curiously, already getting an inkling of her relationship to the stranger.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 14, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 16, 2018, 09:14 AM