Blacktail Deer Plateau Hello old friend, great to see you again
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded as Yizur was revealed to be Grezig's sister - a fact that did not wholly surprise the fae. They looked alike despite some defining characteristics that were visible to an eye for details.

"Of course, she is welcome," Liri added, dipping her head with a smile. The girl seemed nice enough from what little she'd observed and if she was anything at all like her sister, she would fit in well with them. Her head cocked curiously as Grezig mentioned partial treatment based on their relationship. It hadn't occurred to her that Yizur might ask or even expect it, but Liri was not inclined to give it to anyone, regardless of who their sister was.

"Come, make yourself at home," she offered, gesturing for the she-wolf to follow. "I suppose you two will want to catch up?" She asked tactfully, willing to leave the two alone if they needed time to talk, knowing Grezig was capable of showing Yizur around the plateau.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 13, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 14, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Síff - August 16, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Hello old friend, great to see you again - by Yizur - August 16, 2018, 09:14 AM