Neverwinter Forest will it spin, will it soar
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His pace didn't account much for his brother's inexperience, but his willingness to ramble on about the what-ifs and the maybes and the other various things to keep in mind out here in this great wide world did keep him from speeding on any faster. Jarilo was glad to impart his knowledge and help broaden the horizons of his younger siblings--mainly because that meant the sooner they could be up to speed with him and the others, and the less they would have to worry about them one day.

He switched an ear, and wore a bigger smirk when his coyotes mention prompted a little snarl. Hell yeah, his reply of a rumble back agreed. I think most should stay away these days... What with such mighty beasts as them on the prowl, it practically spoke for itself here. But we can go check... He turned suddenly just because. ..this way! and sped off newly towards a new direction on the closest thing to a trail the forest gave him; he wasn't picky! Just eager to go still but dutiful on the trail.

Eventually he'd start to steer them home. But that was for later after a good romp and some sense of satisfaction--maybe even a good hunt, who knew! They'd find out.
iiiii let this get old and i live in perpetual state of needing utd threads with like all fam always. this can be my last probably if you'd like to wrap ? <3
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - August 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - August 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - August 27, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - September 03, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - September 06, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - September 18, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Jarilo - October 27, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: will it spin, will it soar - by Arcturus - November 03, 2018, 11:02 AM