The Sunspire Every road they led you down felt so wrong
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he noticed maia's slight disappointment, even though she said she'd ask treason or cass. and so, like the good brother he was, terance nudged her cheek softly. "and i'll come find ya as soon as i'm feeling less stiff-- give you a good riling up," he promised, shooting her a smile. 

and then, oof. terance knew what she was talking about, he didn't want to beat around the bush. "yeah," terance breathed softly, nodding, "kinda sucks, kinda loved her, kinda wanted to spend the rest of my life with my kids." morbid, terance. "but," he continued with a shrug, "there's nothing i could do. i wouldn't leave you or wraen or rannoch or any of the other wolves here. it's an adult decision i had to make. and it sucks." terance wanted to say the word sucks again, cause it fucking sucked. but he didn't, not again. he'd try to be a little more positive for maia's sake. "but i stand by it."
Messages In This Thread
Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 28, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 21, 2018, 08:08 AM