Blacktail Deer Plateau It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik nodded at the wolfdog. Yes, the plateau seems like the perfect place for us, he said with pride in his voice. It had been a hassle to be on the move yet again after their encounter in the vale, but it had paid off in the end. The land here was lush and offered a wide variety of prey. Not to mention, vast grasslands hugged their western borders, offering them even more food. There was definitely no question that this territory could sustain their pack. 

When Elixir inquired as to how he was doing, The Alpha shrugged his giant shoulders. I've been doing a little better. Sleep is still hard for me, but I find myself sleeping more hours than I was most nights, he answered. I've been trying to exercise outside of patrols, and I've been talking to Liri more, he added a second later. His packmate's suggestion really were helping, but old habits died hard, and it would take some time to train his brain to deal with all of his anxiety in a more healthy way.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame. - by RIP Kavik - September 05, 2018, 12:21 AM