Northstar Vale shotguns and barbed wire fences
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Bruges was content to pass the time simply enjoying her company, now spent from their endeavour, and would have happily fallen asleep at her side for some time had she not been as alert as she seemed to be. He closed his eyes and smiled as she kissed his face, and he felt somewhat relieved that she wasn't going to hate on him for doing what he'd done to her. It surprised him, of course, to find that she'd allowed a complete stranger to do such a thing to her, for the first time- but then again, Bruges hadn't really known his first mistress either...But weren't women supposed to be more emotionally attached to their cherries than men?

Regardless, he was charmed by the warmth in her low, quiet voice, and he placed a kiss on her cheek. "Bruges." He said, and pulled back to regard her then. Surprise- she actually did talk. All he had to do was seduce her in order to get her to say something. "And you?" He asked- though part of him wondered if she'd keep that tidbit of information to herself, or if he'd have to work it out of her somehow.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He was right to wonder - Alya had considered it as she awaited his answer, and when it arrived swiftly and without guile, she decided to be as forthright with him. "Alya Ostrega," she replied, leaning back against him and enjoying the nearness, the warmth, the glowing embers of pleasure that burned deep within her, where they were still tethered together. She couldn't wait to tell her sisters of what had transpired here.

And as for her name - she left it at that. She was not adverse to the idea of having him around, but neither did she plan to make courting her as easy as she'd made this short dalliance. If that was something he desired, he'd have far more obstacles in his path. Finding her at Moonspear, for one thing. But she'd given him as many clues as she ever would, and they'd both have to content themselves with seeing what came of it. For now, Alya had her own agenda to attend to. After a short nap, maybe. Bruges was entirely too comfortable to abandon just yet.
i can't help but be my own god
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
His ears lifted slightly when she gave him a name- Alya Ostrega. There was something regal about her name, and something like a tinge of pride in the way she spoke it that hinted to him that perhaps her surname was an old one, passed down through many generations. His own was an old surname, but Bruges didn't often give it out, as he found it to be a bit too formal for his liking. On such a refined young woman, though, the presence of a surname suited her well. 

"Well then. Nice to meet you, Alya," He said, finally quite comfortable in her presence, and he reached forward to nibble at the edge of her ear before setting his chin on her shoulders and heaving a content sigh. He closed his eyes, then, and hoped she'd allow him to drift off for a bit.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
A hum of acknowledgement was his only response, and then Alya did allow him to drift against her as she fell into a light and comfortable snooze. However, not quite an hour had passed when her eyes fluttered open once more. She woke with the knowledge that she had a schedule to keep - one that she was already worried about meeting.

"I've got to get going," she said to the male, disentangling herself and giving into the urge to press one final kiss to his cheek. That done, she turned and trotted off, ears swivelling as she reoriented herself. She resolved to make up the time she'd wasted to day by picking up her pace for a few hours as she descended the mountains.
i can't help but be my own god