Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Dalia moved in to embrace him warmly, and Dacio leaned into her affections. Too caught up in the precious moment of reuniting with his eldest sister, he barely acknowledged the arrival of a litter-mate. His tongue slipped from between his dark lips to lap at the ashen yearling's cheeks as she pulled the two youngsters in close to litter their heads with nuzzles and kisses.

Then she released them, and turned to look upon their golden sire. Dacio's tongue lolled cheerfully over his lower jaw and his tail swung merrily at his hocks, but the movement stilled upon noting Dio's expression - followed by the announcement of his sister's knowledge that she could not return. Pastel eyes blinked up at the silver she-wolf, glimmering with hurt and confusion, and his over-sized charcoal ears slid back against his crown.

"You're leaving?" Dacio blurted uncharacteristically, for it was not in the child's nature to speak out as the adults discussed among themselves. He made to exchange a frantic glance with Opalia, then looked up at their father with the silent request that he take control and make her realise that everything she needed was right there before her eyes.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM