Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Dalia's gaze met with his, and he was sure that he felt his heart sink in that moment. There was an unmistakeable glint of sorrow in his sister's mismatches eyes and, already knowing the answer, he stifled a whine of despair to inhale deep in attempt to brace himself against the growing strain of his emotions. "But..." he was about to counter, but chose to hold his voice instead. Glancing away, he felt Dalia step forward to reach out to him and for the first time in his life, rejected her with a single step backward.

He backed away, large ears pricked forward to listen for the slew of nonsense about loving them, but leaving them anyway. Anger bubbled in the boy's chest, searing hot in his throat as it overpowered the intial surprise and sadness he felt. A rumbling growl thrummed deep in his chest, but he gritted his teeth and glowered down at his own paws as Dalia urged him to stay and take care of their mother.

Dacio wanted nothing more than to run away and seethe in private, maybe even cry without the judgement of his sisters. He wanted to bite back at Dalia, remind her that taking care of one another was their collective job as a family, not his sole responsibility. He wanted to demand that their father put a stop to this ridiculous, willing decision to become Branwoda

He wanted to hate her for choosing to splinter them and as he rose his narrowed green eyes to look upon his sister for what could be the last time, Dacio knew that he could not. Grief and confusion flooded him once again and, afraid to appear weak before his family, he turned away and fled without another word.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM