Falls of the Hinterlands and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan tried really hard not to cackle as she went head first underwater. it was kinda stupid looking, lets be real, but tegan was gonna try not to be such a fucking dick. "damn you're gonna make me show some real emotion here aren't you?" oh wait, fuck, don't be such a dick, right. he shook his head, padding towards her. "no, i'm kidding, come'ere," he corrected, wading into the water and, if she would let him, giving her cheek a gentle nudge.

"it's my fault she was a bitch, not yours," tegan decided to start with, maybe those would be some sort of good, helpful words...  "she's new in a position of power and i'm obviously not the world's most... i dunno, i just don't always have the best judgement." she probably got that, probably, i mean, she'd known tegan for a while, even if it wasn't always in super close contact super often. he was sort of a fuckall mess. 

"redhawks lost out on a good wolf, though, it's our loss."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again - by Tegan - September 16, 2018, 06:03 PM