Falls of the Hinterlands and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
actually, if easy would've asked him why he thought so highly of her he wouldn't have been able to answer. it was some made of fantasy about 'all his bitches bein bad' or something or another. basically, tegan thought highly of easy because he wanted to. and for so long they'd been friends, which was loyalty, or something, and that counted for something in his book. 

but she didn't ask, so tegan wasn't forced to think about it. 

"she was," tegan said quietly, ears flattening, "i mean, you're a mess but... it's okay to be a mess, and she was kinda mean before you even got a chance to explain yourself all the way." tegan had been a mess before-- shout out to his week of silence in protest against towhee being a bitch. maybe he'd hit niamh with the silent treatment, it seemed to work for towhee, anyhow.

and then, tegan was taken aback. "whoa whoa-- dial that mess down, okay? no way no how that was your fault. absolutely nothing you could've done could've prevented it, guaranteed." well, how did tegan know? he didn't know how the dude died... but there was no way. unless she actually killed the guy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again - by Tegan - September 16, 2018, 06:38 PM