Falls of the Hinterlands and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was tempting - Blackbear wanted nothing more than for her self-imposed exile to come to an end. Having a family again would be a huge weight off her shoulders. Maybe she could start eating more than fish and crawdads... but she'd already had two bad encounters with the Redhawks. She was friends with Tegan, but he didn't seem to be in very good standing with them, either.

"I'm really flattered that you would do that for me, but... I don't know if it's the right path right now," she said, letting out a soft breath of resignation. "I need to go somewhere no one knows my name." Not just because of the Blackbear thing - but because she wanted a clean slate more than anything. Maybe if she could rebuild herself from the ground up, she'd stop feeling like she was about to fall apart. "Thank you for coming to find me, though."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 01:49 PM