Falls of the Hinterlands and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan was surprised at how disappointed he felt. he'd never really thought about it before, but he kinda hated not having a friend. i mean, he had plenty. but growing up, his siblings and towhee were always his bros. and then lucca turned kinda LAME and clover and fiadh had each other, and towhee became buddies with niamh. and even niamh, who tegan was convinced he was gonna bag / be BFF's with, fell in love with his own god damn uncle. and then stole towhee from him.

tegan wasn't lonely, really, cause he had everyone he needed... but he and easy always had a good friendship-- and easy friendship, one he never really had to think about. and he was kind of sad to hear it would never full blossom into something more than maybe monthly meetings. tegan wanted a person-- why'd everyone else get to have someone?

but, damn, can't let those motherfuckers know how you feel, am i right? gotta keep em right where you want em... 

"right," he said quietly, not sounding sad... more thoughtful, than anything, "i'm sorry you keep having shitty experiences with us, we're actually a really cool pack-- swear." and then, after she'd finished, tegan gave a gentle shrug. "yeah, i wasn't gonna leave you like i did last time... that shit's whack," he answered, thin smile lacing his lips-- he didn't feel like smiling. 

and then, breaking a few of his own rules and losing major street creds, tegan asked, "i guess you're not gonna wanna meet up again, are you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again - by Tegan - September 24, 2018, 08:50 AM