Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
With a destination in mind, Blackbear left Tegan and the Redhawks behind. She'd be back to see him at some point, and maybe to apologize to @Niamh for the awful experience that meeting must have been for her. Maybe not, though. With any luck, they'd have both forgotten about it by the time they met again, if they met again at all.

Everything was kind of looking better after she'd gotten over her crying jag. Yeah, she was still on her own, but at least she wasn't starving. At least she wasn't sick or injured. At least she wasn't -

That guy.

Blackbear blinked at the strange creature before her. She didn't know enough to label it a dog (to her, Aunt Seelie and Lavender were dogs), but she sort of filed it into the same weird space that coyotes and foxes took up - not quite dogs, but not quite not dogs, either. Which meant she didn't really make friends with them, but she didn't really like to kill them, either. Normally, they avoided each other just fine, but this one... Well, Blackbear got the feeling that its mother should've taken pity on it at birth.

"Hey," she called, padding toward the little weirdo. "What're you, uh... what're you doing there?"
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM