Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The boy turned around to face her, revealing his injury and seeming none to interested in getting another. That was fine - Blackbear had never hurt anything just for fun, and the creature in front of her didn't even look as though it would be fun to hurt. To eat, maybe, but it was in that weird shape that made her a little uncomfortable about killing and eating.

"What do you mean by owners?" asked Blackbear, padding closer to the smaller creature. Sniffing seemed to be in order, although Blackbear planned to sniff more around his mouth and ears than his butt. "You don't look very hungry," she added, but of course, neither did she. And she was, a little. It'd been a day or two since her last good meal. Grouse seemed like a workout, though. She would much rather fish, or perhaps even just comb the coastline for a snack.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM