Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Blackbear blinked at the boy, wondering what he could possibly be going on about. There was a word in there that she didn't really know, and he was talking about his people as though they were his lords rather than his tribe. But there were some weird packs out there, right? Maybe he was in one of those.

She moved a bit closer when he stepped away, and finally caught a whiff of a somewhat familiar scent. For a moment she couldn't place it, but then she remembered exploring with Dawn and Aditya, and coming across the place where the Last Shadow had roosted. "You lived with the aliens!" she said excited, tail wagging double-time. "Did you come from the sky?"
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM